The Church of the Sacred Heart and Saint Catherine of Alexandria in Droitwich Spa, Worcestershire, England, is a fine Grade II listed building containing stunning mosaics and sculpture but it is essentially a quiet place for prayerful worship.
You are most welcome to our website whether to find out about our services and our range of religious and social activities; to see pictures of the architecture, mosaics and sculpture; to learn about the history and artistic influences; to remind you of past visits or to help you to plan a visit in the future.
We hope that you will get an insight into the beauty of the church and an appreciation of our parish community and that you will be inspired to come and visit us. You are promised a friendly welcome and we hope that your visit will prove to be both an interesting and a spiritual experience. The church is open every day during daylight hours.
Father Vincent Arulandhu S.C.J. (Parish Priest)
Father Brian Boyle S.C.J.
Father Tom Kelly S.C.J.
Brother Patrick Leighton S.C.J.
- 24th July 2017, 12:30 pm – Community Meal
- 24th July 2017, 6:45 pm – Parish Hall Keyholders Meeting
- 26th July 2017, 10:00 am – Adoration (until 9pm)
- 27th July 2017, 11:30 am – Funeral Service
- 27th July 2017, 5:00 pm – Wedding Rehearsal
- 28th July 2017, 12:30 pm – Wedding Service
- 30th July 2017, 12:00 pm – Baptism