The Church of the Sacred Heart and Saint Catherine of Alexandria in Droitwich Spa, Worcestershire, England, is a fine Grade II listed building containing stunning mosaics and sculpture but it is essentially a quiet place for prayerful worship.
You are most welcome to our website whether to find out about our services and our range of religious and social activities; to see pictures of the architecture, mosaics and sculpture; to learn about the history and artistic influences; to remind you of past visits or to help you to plan a visit in the future.
We hope that you will get an insight into the beauty of the church and an appreciation of our parish community and that you will be inspired to come and visit us. You are promised a friendly welcome and we hope that your visit will prove to be both an interesting and a spiritual experience. The church is open every day during daylight hours.
Father Vincent Arulandhu S.C.J. (Parish Priest)
Father Brian Boyle S.C.J.
Father Tom Kelly S.C.J.
Brother Patrick Leighton S.C.J.
- 19th March 2018, 7:00 pm – SVP Meeting - Elgar Room
- 20th March 2018, 7:00 pm – Choir Practice
- 20th March 2018, 7:30 pm – Bible Study Group
- 21st March 2018, 10:00 am – Adoration (until 9pm)
- 21st March 2018, 7:00 pm – Reception of the Body
- 21st March 2018, 7:30 pm – Sacred Heart Ladies Group
- 22nd March 2018, 12:00 pm – Requiem Mass
- 23rd March 2018, 9:45 am – Stations of the Cross
- 30th March 2018, 10:15 am – Good Friday Walk of Witness
- 1st April 2018, 6:30 am – Sonrise Service at St. Augustine's Church, Droitwich